The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
The birth of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences started with “the Department of Medicinal Mixtures at the Royal Medicine School” or “the School of Medicinal Mixtures,” which was founded in 1913. In 1934, the teaching of Pharmacy was separated from the Faculty of Medicine and established as the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
In 1943, the University of Medicine was established by virtue of the Establishment of the University of Medicine Act, causing the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences to become separated from Chulalongkorn University and to come under the University of Medicine for some time. It was affiliated with Chulalongkorn University, once again, in 1971.