The Faculty of Architecture
34

The Faculty of Architecture

The Faculty of Architecture originated from the teaching of architecture at Poh Chang School in 1930 by Acharn Nart Phothiprasat, who had completed his education in England. In 1932, Chulalongkorn University accepted the transfer of the Architecture School at Poh Chang School allowing it to become a department in the Faculty of Engineering. In 1939, the status of the Department of Architecture was elevated to Faculty status.

Back