The Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law has continued to develop since 1933 when the Ministry of Justice transferred the School of Law to Chulalongkorn University. The teaching and learning at that time were conducted in the Faculty of Political Science, making it become known as the Faculty of Law and Political Science. In 1934, this Faculty was transferred to Thammasat and Karn Meuang University, which was newly founded at that time. In 1948, the Faculty of Political Science was re-established at Chulalongkorn University and the Department of Law was inaugurated as part of the Faculty of Political Science in 1951. In 1972, the University elevated the status of the Department of Law to Faculty level.